//MineMimie's
About Links Diary Follow
Life.
3:11 PM | 0 comments

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

People are afraid of themeselve, of their own reality, their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. Peolpe are taught that pain are evil and dengerous. How can they deal with love if they are afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. Peolpe try to hide their pain. But they are wrong. Pain is something to carry, like radio. You feel the strenght in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain. - JimMorrison.

Older Post<
Mimie's :)

Photobucket
Assalamuaikum, Well hello :P Here , I am the girl that can satisfied , whose searching for something that not even there . I judge people to easily from my first impression . I maybe a BITCH but atleast I am honest . NOT trying to please you or make you smile :DD HAH HA , LOL ! I won't mess with your head or play with your heart , because I am a real girl and I finish what I start .

사랑 ♥

Photobucket
Cen,you've got a smile that could light up this whole town :) . .

Credit

Photobucket
Template by : Panda + Hitam
Background : Izyan
Cute image : Everything Inspiring More than this ♥