//MineMimie's
About Links Diary Follow
6:04 PM | 0 comments

We cannot know what lies ahead, from day to passing day. What changes God is planning, in His wise and loving way. We cannot know the reasons, He allows both joy and tears. Why we must lose those precious ones, We've cherished through the years. We cannot know but we can trust, and faith can help us find. Our ways to those tomorrow's that will bring us peace of mind.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in, forget them as soon as you can. tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with to high a spirit to be encumbered with your all nonsense.

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Mimie's :)

Photobucket
Assalamuaikum, Well hello :P Here , I am the girl that can satisfied , whose searching for something that not even there . I judge people to easily from my first impression . I maybe a BITCH but atleast I am honest . NOT trying to please you or make you smile :DD HAH HA , LOL ! I won't mess with your head or play with your heart , because I am a real girl and I finish what I start .

사랑 ♥

Photobucket
Cen,you've got a smile that could light up this whole town :) . .

Credit

Photobucket
Template by : Panda + Hitam
Background : Izyan
Cute image : Everything Inspiring More than this ♥