//MineMimie's
About Links Diary Follow
Special for you ♥
6:09 PM | 0 comments

Hey dear. So long not heard about you. I admit that im really missing you honey. Where have you been? Are you fine there? I dont know why you are always in my mind. You go without give any speech, no bye, no goodnite, no takecare, and no 'isayanggyou'. How sadd :'/ Takecare of your good self okay. I hope our relationship will be like before. If i could see you from afar, I will honey. As long as i can see you happy and its enough for me.

p/s : I dedicate ' A Thousand years' song for you :'( 

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Mimie's :)

Photobucket
Assalamuaikum, Well hello :P Here , I am the girl that can satisfied , whose searching for something that not even there . I judge people to easily from my first impression . I maybe a BITCH but atleast I am honest . NOT trying to please you or make you smile :DD HAH HA , LOL ! I won't mess with your head or play with your heart , because I am a real girl and I finish what I start .

사랑 ♥

Photobucket
Cen,you've got a smile that could light up this whole town :) . .

Credit

Photobucket
Template by : Panda + Hitam
Background : Izyan
Cute image : Everything Inspiring More than this ♥