//MineMimie's
About Links Diary Follow
Single ♥
3:11 PM | 0 comments

Single is not a status, it is a word that discribes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others. - Dear qoutes 


I just want to be loved. Love of friends and family. Not more than that. Seriously im not ready yet to fall in love AGAIN. Im very tired. What i need now is a joy and focus on my study. My friend is half of my life. I need them always beside me in what ever conditions befall. I do apologize to some person  that i have hurt, not my intention to disappoint you. Besides, im very happy by your persence in my life. You give love to be invaulable and i really appreciate. But for me, love that you give are just like 'love as friend'. The way you treat me, i guess i know what do you mean :) Im so sorry. I hope u understand me guys, being friends is better then fall in love. It will avoid from arise negative things.Thanks 

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Mimie's :)

Photobucket
Assalamuaikum, Well hello :P Here , I am the girl that can satisfied , whose searching for something that not even there . I judge people to easily from my first impression . I maybe a BITCH but atleast I am honest . NOT trying to please you or make you smile :DD HAH HA , LOL ! I won't mess with your head or play with your heart , because I am a real girl and I finish what I start .

사랑 ♥

Photobucket
Cen,you've got a smile that could light up this whole town :) . .

Credit

Photobucket
Template by : Panda + Hitam
Background : Izyan
Cute image : Everything Inspiring More than this ♥