//MineMimie's
About Links Diary Follow
Propose Day :D
3:47 PM | 0 comments

Hye love. I really miss you so damn honey. Miss all about you, especially your LC. Lol. Yes, i relized that i really need you always. Only you can give me strength when i get weak. Only you can give me love when i need it. Now when we are apart, i really fell that you loss from me. 3 months like a year, brrrr --' When you back home for while, hahh. I fell like heaven. I got my honey back :DD When we are on the fone, you ask me 'sampai bila?' :) and after that i take time to think about it. Until at one time i fell that this is the time to me be owned by you. But unfortunately im wrong. I ask for your proposed, but you wont :'( Yeahhh, you are right. This is not the right time for us. I know honey. Nvm. You promise me when you back from plkn, you will propose me?Awww i touched :') Okay, i will wait for that day dear charming ♥ :) 

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Mimie's :)

Photobucket
Assalamuaikum, Well hello :P Here , I am the girl that can satisfied , whose searching for something that not even there . I judge people to easily from my first impression . I maybe a BITCH but atleast I am honest . NOT trying to please you or make you smile :DD HAH HA , LOL ! I won't mess with your head or play with your heart , because I am a real girl and I finish what I start .

사랑 ♥

Photobucket
Cen,you've got a smile that could light up this whole town :) . .

Credit

Photobucket
Template by : Panda + Hitam
Background : Izyan
Cute image : Everything Inspiring More than this ♥