//MineMimie's
About Links Diary Follow
I am not a DOLL !
5:02 PM | 0 comments


 I am not like a doll that you can always keep on playing. When you need me, you treated me like an angle. But when you feel bored, you throw me away such as garbage. So cruel :( Dont you think about my feelings dear? I always keep on thinking about you. I do not need your true love, and for sure i also not ready to be loved. What i need is some careness. I want to indulge. Treat me in a soft mood. Love me as your best friends. So now i relize that i just like 'bertepuk sebelah tangan'. Right? My hope all this waiting is just fantacy :( Enough here. I am sick of thinking all this things that no consideration :/

p/s : I FEEL LIKE IM WAITING FOR SOMETHING THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN

Older Post< | Newer Post<
Mimie's :)

Photobucket
Assalamuaikum, Well hello :P Here , I am the girl that can satisfied , whose searching for something that not even there . I judge people to easily from my first impression . I maybe a BITCH but atleast I am honest . NOT trying to please you or make you smile :DD HAH HA , LOL ! I won't mess with your head or play with your heart , because I am a real girl and I finish what I start .

사랑 ♥

Photobucket
Cen,you've got a smile that could light up this whole town :) . .

Credit

Photobucket
Template by : Panda + Hitam
Background : Izyan
Cute image : Everything Inspiring More than this ♥